Posts by Giverr

Hi there,

I tried to log into your server today and it said that I am Banned. could you maybe see about lifting this for me. I dont hack for reals. im all about the pureness that this game offers. only reason why i play survivor games :)

Well earlier that night I was involved in another crashed. This one i was a passanger and it looked like we were about to crash. low to the ground and I ejected. lived. but no parachute or anything. I think you must be refering to that crash. because when i put it in the lake i didnt eject or anything. just straight up kick. I wish you would reconsider the ban. I appreciate the aspects of this game and respect the rules. I am unable to offer you anything but a story cause im not sure what other proof i could really offer. My friends story would need to be validated with proof as well. But this is the truth so please reconsider

Hi,

Yesterday I was playing on DayZ FR16. Me and my friend were in a helicopter outside electro, and I was trying to get to top speed. However I ended up getting to low and put her in the ocean. :( my friend lived but i was instantly kicked. I was able to Log back in but I was bleeding and ended up dying on a shore line. Then I logged in again and went to save my friend ( needed Blood, etc ). upon logging back on later that evening I was Banned. I have no idea why. Could you please remove me from the Ban list. username is "Giverr"

Thanks