Posts by Tuny

Quote from "icomrade";p="11630"

Tuny, you're still in.

yes i know, i was just stating my experiences in the games i have so far
    i still have the link with the tournament matches
    just need to some players finish their games first now

thanks icomrade for the invitation to the tournament
    i think the tournament tree is very good and should not be changed

i can play anytime now, so if my partner want to play in some determinate time, just tell me and we can play

my xfire in case somebody doesnt have it: johntuny

i've been playing on this sever for a while, its great and its the last one with real good and nice players in crysis wars

BUT because of this some players with high ping from distant countries like to join and play abusing speed, freeze guns and stuff, and fucking with the good experience of the game

tonight for example, some retards were abusing speed in the server and didn't get kicked for some reason

this is actually ridiculous and unfair, cause these bitches are just fucking around with the game, and some players like me, that respect the rules of the server are affected and the whole experience of the server is becoming a BROS like server

please, I'm asking you admins, dont let =OSF= become a BROS like server
    Please admins, strictly follow the rules so we can still enjoy this game while it lasts
    just clean players and fair game for everyone

the player that doesnt respect the rules, independent of his score or skill, should suffer the consequences of not following the rules

thanks by the atention

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Tuny

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response: johntuny

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Enter the name of the OSF member who has invited you to make an application:

Response: =OSF=ROBOCOP

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 17

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: Brazil

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

i would like to join OSF because i want to play with nice players that i have met, try to bring fun and cooperation to the team, and pratice my english in TS