Posts by XVerraterX

I vote yes. However i do see tiogas point, but since this is at the rank (general), i also understand it's inherent benefits. It's quite annoying at lower levels, say Private when first joining the game to get a weapon you don't want. Other servers have this and i hate it. Auto spawning with the scar will also make bunker raping more interesting, when you don't have time to think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAlw_OwyUo

Didn't heavily mod the whole thing just changed some stuff. Put up tank blockers in proto that are inconspicuous, but still let smaller trucks and hummers through. Added a battle area next to e3 and changed it around a bit. Opened up the gas station at c7 and added another car. And moved d3 across the street. Changed some stuff at d4. Just some here and there stuff that has bothered me about the game. Still some stuff messed up and glitched that i was to lazy to fix for the video lol.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4.3 GHz, nice. I did a quick search for the Thermalright 120 on newegg, but didn't find anything in the CPU cooling section. Maybe someone can hook me up with a link?

Does the E8500 let you change the multiplier to anything you want?

=)
    Yeah i can hook you up with a link to the true.

Petra's is where i bought mine from:

http://www.petrastechshop.com/thulhecpucos.html
    I lapped mine and did a washer mod, which really made all the difference.

The e8500 has a multi up to 9.5, e8600 lets you go upto 10. Unfortunately they aren't unlocked =/

Quote from "PointGuard";p="1472"

nice rig 8)

Thanks man :D

Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="1466"

Yep, got my vote. You're a good player - even without knowing how to use binocs  :D  

Lookin forward to playing / talking with you again

Good deal, I may not know how to use binocs but at least i know not to nade my friends!!! :P lol

Quote from "Ripley";p="1465"

Somehow I am getting the feeling that in the near future there will only be OSF´s playing on our server  :D

Hi Verrater,

you found your way to teamspeak already?

Indeed i have Ripley thanks for all your help past and present :D

Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="1460"

Hi.

Join us in TS again.  :)

Will do.

Quote from "Ripley";p="1461"

Hello Verrater,

have a look on the main page and search for member application under main menu on the left side.
    As an alternative copy and paste other applications and edit the answers. thx!

Done and done. thx ;)

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User xVerraterx

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: Verra7er

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 21

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

Why would you like to join us?

I'd like to join because it's nice to be able to directly interact via TS and be part of a group of seemingly nice guys.

What do you hope to get out of being an =OSF= member?

Just what I said above, have some fun and play some Crysis. Hopefully learn some new tactics and such, but overall just to have fun.