Posts by XVerraterX

hey thats great ! I have to say im a little put back to read this post ! After you treated me like DOG SHIT on your server ! Remember me ASS HOLE ! Let me fill your friends in on how you treat people on the server when no one is around , i tryed to speak to you about this gaming group and this website and all i got back was your "Bad Attitude" ! Guys BigVisk is the type of player thats turns other players away ! Having said that let me tell you what you ran off Visk , im 41 years old , i have been gaming online for over 15 years , i am the owner and webmaster of http://www.vfa-82.com , i have friends on almost every first person shooter game on the net and clan site accts on all of them , i help my clan friends with nice FAT DONATIONS inorder to keep a good standing on all the sites , i just started this crysis group by request from some of my COD4 clan mates(run and own COD4 / 2142 server and websites also) , long story short i wanted to join this group and make some new crysis friends and maybe help out a little bit but BIGDICK ended all that ! Remember me VISK ? I said to you i was at your website and you said "ya so what" ....... ringing a bell now ? There was more said but it relly dont matter now does it ? Any way i recommend you keep BIGDICK on a short rope .

This post was not ment to disrespect anyone but BIGDICK .
    Have a nice fucking life .

PS . I wont be back to read any replys to this post or any e-mails , whats done is done , thats what happined and thats how i feel like it or not .
    Fair warnning: I have meny meny friends ..... TS website server will be targeted if any one comes near http://www.vfa-82.com with bad things on there mind. " I SHIT YOU KNOT " .

Holy shit, I think this guy is {M}SpaceAcer the guy who called chachi a hacker and then rage quit.
    LOL

I don't know what the name of that is, because Killing Floor just calls it a lever-action rifle. However, going on what the guns look like in CoD WaW (which will most likely give me a false answer since guns in video games always look different), I'd guess... Karabiner 98k? That's probably wrong. Oh wait, the image name has K32 Receiver in it.

Now if you can't guess this one, you're losing a cookie (some negative reinforcement).
    fn_p90_1.jpg

How did i miss your post? It's a swedish k31 the picture i posted. That picture you just posted is a P90 my favorite smg of all time.

firearms-bear-camera-demotivational-posters.jpg

Thanks for responding evil. Thank you MistaD it's nice to have someone to find bugs even if we found them already, please download the V3R. I promise you wont die upon spawning! lol Check original post for DL link.

Build Notes:

Added a ramp to the front of the hangar, (thanks felix) :)
    Added a few more turrets to tunnel to prevent tunnel rape (thanks felix):)
    Added more cover behind hanger
    fixed vehicle respawn issue
    fixed building at e3 dissapearing issue
    added helipad to hilltop bar
    added grass to area and dirt for mine cover (thanks evil):)
    added targets at c7
    fixed sandbag issue
    fixed several smaller bugs
    opened up the rear tunnel a little to hide a spawn truck
    added more cover to the map in general (sandbags are fun)
    added mounted gun emplacements
    added ladders to proto
    added ladder to e3 bunker building
    added ladder to d3 wall
    added ladder to e3 wall
    added ladder behind hangar and on hangar
    replaced spawntol with spawn apc's (looking for other suggestions)
    added helicopter to hilltop bar
    added small amount of furniture to hilltop bar
    added new broken down vehicle
    added immovable vehicle
    Opened tunnel between the NK base and E3 (thanks poobar) :)
    Added turrets to newly opened tunnel
    Made spawn rockets respawn (thanks visk):)
    added crane tower
    Added road modifications
    Several other things i cant think of because its 4am

Thanks to all the map testers (Chachi, Holy, Poobar, Evil, Felix, Arborist, Pointer, sorry if i forgot anyone, and hopefully more to come)

Thanks again everyone!

V

it seems less and less likely these days.

but, lets not get ahead of ourselves. holy hacked, and weve had other hackers as well, that we have caught and removed.

Edit* and if we didnt remove them, we made them stop.

most of our players have at one time or another been accused of hacking. even myself.

As have i,but I'm talking about being caught not just accusing. Playing on ISF server today didn't do much for my confidence in their trustworthiness.

V3 is up, check the original post for download information.

Build Notes:

Added a ramp to the front of the hangar, thanks felix :)
    Added another turret to tunnel to prevent tunnel rape
    Added more cover behind hanger
    fixed vehicle respawn issue
    fixed building at e3 dissapearing issue
    added helipad to hilltop bar
    added targets at c7
    fixed sandbag issue
    fixed several smaller bugs
    opened up the rear tunnel a little to hide a spawn truck

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C2PHMO61

New download link. This version will not work until the server is updates with the new map. but you can download it and take a lock by puting it in the correct directory.
    Then typing con_restricted 0 in the console
    then: sv_gamerules powerstruggle
    then: map scrim

Build notes:

added vehicles
    added cover
    fixed hole issue
    replaced us spawn building within proto with an empty building
    added one time vtol (it will not respawn)
    allowed acces to hangar roof
    removed bloackades from side of proto building
    fixed nuke blocker to that you can not notice it outside of a vehicle
    fixed several other minor issues
    modified the opening text and image to add story credit and website info
    and cleaned up the look of the us and nk base

Thanks for all the comments everyone and to everyone for helping with suggestions. If more people could join the map it would help quite a bit, as more input is always a good thing, and the more people the more likely people will find bugs. I will work on adding some more cover to the map and definitely more vehicles. In fact I might go start on that right now, even if everyone could give one suggestion that would help.

@evil

You thought the same thing i did about the alternate proto. When i first started making this map i had the alternate proto where e4 is, but took it out as it didn't look right. I'll try and find a place for it. Maybe even make another training area.

@Felix Thanks for the compliments it's nice to know the work is appreciated. If you have any suggestions don't be afraid to send me a message.

@Visk

Thanks i already fixed some o the suggestions and should have v2 out soon!

Thanks to everyone again