Posts by robocop

I remember a looong time ago before i was a grand osf'man accusing that son of a bitch pro commando of hacking because i could barely look towards the firing direction before i died and i dont stand still. And you can hear and when someone is hitting you with anything it makes a sound affect, pro commandos was faster like every bullet was hitting (no spread) now you can call me what you want but dont call me dumb and personally i wouldnt care if you came on the servers because i'd deal with you myself also my old chap pointguard and pointer were there that spooky day also. i would also like to point out that pro you would set down clays at bunkers far away were they just should'nt have not been triped by me as others spawn when your on the other side of the map. i cant be talked down on all this as when i noticed who was "good" i pay attention so i can learn from the best but when i learn that the best are being impossible well you figure it out. I fucking new what was going on even before joining osf but if i was you i would find another unexpecting server to exploit osf is now in the know. :lol::twisted:

=OSF=Robocop because some fucking asshole thinks he's robocop, clan tag is -=BS=- for BOMB SAGGIN (which is still under speculation)
    spell saggin backwards :lol:
    any ideas for clan tag let grjin or i know

so is it fixed, i had to have a guy come out and hard wire the phone line from an outside box to one jack in the house because before half the outlets and jacks werent hooked up and the signal was traveling to a bunch of wires that werent hooked up weakining the signal

p.s. the internet fucking pisses me off somtimes i believe when i send them 200 dollars a month they turn on the internet and the signal should flow like water i just have to plumb it were i want it to go then thats it. why doesnt the outlets in the house lose there signal. what a scam. sorry im venting :) bill gates give me all your money.

I think they are going to push what is possible for computor games in general, crytech doesnt fuck around, new nano suit abilities, now were going to fight verticaly, its like the olympics for good gamers. and for the counsles, well thier just counsles. in other words i think the pc game will be great and the counsle crysis games will be the new counsle benchmarks. And if it sucks balls then i'm going to punch crytek right in the face at 3:00p.m. sharp.

So these 760 cats... have any of you played them, i dont think i have seen any of them, ohh well. My grandpa was also in the war and he probley would have pressure pinched' masterblak's neck like he did to me in church. :roll:

My 2002 Ford Ranger EDGE, insipered from the very powerful and manuverable pickup truck in crysis.
    cars58impalacarseatsetcbs.th.jpg
    My baby; a 1958 impala from a splendid trip to New Mexico, note that the car isnt full of dents, rust or bondo. (surface rust only back half of car which is nothing to worry about.)
    cars58impalacarseatsetcp.th.jpg
    cars58impalacarseatsetcf.th.jpg
    A good "x-frame" I'm going to build up from, eventually the car body will be put on this frame.
    cars58impalacarseatsetcb.th.jpg
    My big block 348 mated to an aluminum powerglide trannsmission. Sending it to the machine shop one day. Right now i'm waiting for the aluminum 409's to come out, that is what i want for the 58 impala
    cars58impalacarseatsetcwx.th.jpg
    My boss's fine ass'ed 66 Chevrolet C10 pick-up. Yes i've driven it :P
    cars58impalacarseatsetc.th.jpg
    This is for anyone that is wondereing what a 409 big block engine looks like.
    cars58impalacarseatsetce.th.jpg
    Factory dual 4-barrel carbs, factory 425 hp. P.S. engine is mated to a T10 4 speed manual trannsmission:)
    cars58impalacarseatsetct.th.jpg
    My other cars, another 58 impala, 81 chevy malibu, 55 chevy bel air, and a 58 belair 4 door :)
    cars58impalacarseatsetccf.th.jpg
    Another shot
    cars58impalacarseatsetcu.th.jpg
    My boss's 1965 Ford Custom cab
    cars58impalacarseatsetck.th.jpg
    The 58 impala i told people i was working on, unfortunatly these pics arnt blowing up so we can see the detail, i polished the stainless to a chrome like finish :)
    58impalapartsmeasuremen.th.jpg

Can someone please explain how i can get these pics a little larger. Thanks- The Glorious Robocop. 8)

thanks evil, i was having a bit of trouble uploading pics. the tissues are for wiping cat fur off the front of my computors fans...mostly lol

Poinguard, Verrator note the suffisticated extra wires i added for improved wind turbulance, worth the extra dollars and my pc only runs around 80 degrees celcious at idle :P

I thinking about taking it EVEN farther and stuffing a big fucking fire hose in there from koolance :lol: :wink:

Robo - In order to display these, what you can do is just drag the pic so that it creates its own tab, then copy that url and use the forum's "image code button". I'll do it for you this time

-Evil :)

5710047.jpg

5710050.jpg

5710051.jpg

5710049.jpg

I hope you don't mind me editing your post, but it looked like you were having trouble :P