Posts by robocop

When I was very first accepted into osf I hung out with you the most because you seemed to like to have fun and my skill level was no were's what it is today. I also had worse internet and computer back then. I have seen you play alot since then and I have to say you are improving alot skill wise and maturity wise. So I would be perfectly fine if you were a teamate. You should be able to get one more vote so dont get all antsy if it doesnt happen in the very next min. ;)

I guess its a yes for me, the main thing between me and you drake was the shooting in the back. If you can stop that than I would have no problem with having another teamate. Just be sure not to fuck around on servers like you guys were doing today. I mean it is fine but when the matha fuckin' minds join you should be willing to throw yourself into danger for people like me.

Ok, time to step it up a little now... How can I make a cool ass mother fucking signature for these forums? That is without simply having someone else do it; thanks. Do I need somekind of Photoshop to scale and crop photos ? Every little detail helps :)