Posts by RobtheRobot

You should be glad that I haven't gained full membership privileges yet. And if that happens, the first thing I will do is voting no on your ridiculous application. Obviously you haven't changed. You could just have posted: "Oh, thanks for the heads up, but it was just a spelling mistake" or something like that instead of calling me a discriminating, hitlerlicking, swastika-masturbating Nazi.

I remember that bastard. Did this guy just admit to hacking?

Yes, and if you read my post again, you will see that I was just explaining what I think Verrater was meaning by the above sentence. I was explaining that "I remember that bastard" was referring to the name of the hacker on that picture, and "Did this guy just admit to hacking" was referring to the threadmaker which I think Verrater though posted an apology to the OSF clan and asked for an unban.

This is just what I think Verrater was thinking.

EDIT: Wait, were you posting an answer to my post or Verrater's post?

Yes, I have to admit that it is pretty hard to find all the info through all these pages because of this discussion. Maybe you should edit the first posts to have these rules so new players don't have to go through all the pages to look at discarded ideas and new ideas, thereby getting confused.

I seem to get the hang of "remote-desktoping" the servers. Seems like an easy task to restart the servers. Also, seeing as I am on the forums pretty much every day, I can easily check if the servers are down.

The punkbuster seems to kick me instantly when I am joining the ST.L server. It happened when I was playing with Hazer, Arborist and ROginia. Also, PB kicked me from OSF Mesa when I spawned as US. The servers sometimes ask me to type pb_security 0 because my PB is out of date. When I run PBsetup and press "look for updates" it says it's up to date. It asked me to type that command in the STL server, and I did. After a while, when I was on proto roof after I killed arborist I got kicked. I joined after I found the server again and it instantly kicked me after saying in the console "PunkBuster/PB: Not connected to a server". I got tired after a while and joined mesa, where I got kicked just when I spawned as US.

EDIT: I joined ST.L and I wasn't kicked, but the server occasionally tells me that my PB is out of date. I will see if it asks me that again.

The only problem with implementing this new rule is that it is unfair for the rule to take effect on applicants after they've submitted their application.

Right now Rob has something like 9 or 10 yes's and 0 no's, and toga has fewer yes's and many more no's. Is it fair to say that both have equal chances of getting in?

Today I was thinking that if you can receive the required amount of votes (10 currently), then you can use the =nOSF= tag during the trial period, but to gain full membership, you'd have to convince some number of voters to change from "no" to "yes". Then again, why even allow a member to put a fake OSF tag in their name at all if there are so many members against them joining? I'm really not sure what to do right now.

My point of view: I have 10 yes-votes and 0 no-votes. I am under the "trial membership" effect even though I made my application before the voting system (Though I did agree to test the voting system). I think that the "trial membership" idea should be tested on Tioga's application rather than my application. I kinda "woke up" after Evil mentioned me as an example in Tiogas application.

I thinks Verrater means that he remembers the hacker in the PB screenshot, not the thread creator. Then he asked if the threadmaker just admitted that he was hacking and asked for an unban anyway.

Ok, that's fine. Just keep in mind, Tioga, to not make fun of people like that.

Sorry Rob, you still cannot vote as an nOSF member. But I will use you as an example to point out the fact that it seems as though the new rules do not seem to have effected you. Even though there are now higher requirements to become an Old School Fighter, you have managed to fight through it. Why have we heard so little from your side of the story? In other words, why have you been so quiet on how the rules have been changed on you during your application? Is it because your modest, or is it because you got in anyways, or is it something else?

I have changed a lot since elementary school. I have taken control over my temper, paid attention when my brother uses some type of scripting language or when using adobe programs, improved my grammar and vocabulary. The teachers sometimes look at me weird when I am giving an excuse for forgetting some homework, since I sometimes talk over their heads. I believe in everyone's judgement. If the clan is full or is taking in too many applications at a time, then I see why the rules has changed. If I have to pick an answer, it has to be that I am modest.

Two things I have lost since elementary school: fantasy and short-term memory :lol:

I'm no grammar nazi...

-1 AKA No

Seems you don't have to call Tits&Acid after all, DMC.

EDIT: After reading Verrater's post for the third time (really detailed and nice, Veratter), I think it's fair to say that my reason is "mature" enough. If you insult another member/guest here, you must change your personality/attitude. I am willing to take my vote back if I see that Tioga has turned over to a new leaf (or whatever it's called).

Making fun of the vietnam war is no joke. There are a lot of people who died in that war. He should be born earlier and experienced the war for himself. Then he can have something to brag about. That is, if he would ever survive.

icomrade: You know what? You should make the area more "boxed" in. There should be destroyed buildings around which hinders people from wandering out of the map. BTW: I hope you are releasing the .cry file to us. I wanna try to run that agility flowgraph on that map in the sandbox editor.