Posts by B-e-t-a
-
-
You don't need a nice video card to run a server. Lol A server like this would be able to run several servers if the network connection is good enough.
-
Crysis 2 will looks great on any video card, but will be optimized to use Nvidia cards that are DX11 capable. Yes, you will want DX11, and you will want Nvidia's version of DX11.
-
-
It looks great. I received the pre-ordered Crysis 2 as a gift yesterday from my girlfriend. She drew a picture of the Crysis Warhead cover as a gift and it looks pretty good. Also Homefront pre-ordered. Homefront will arrive first, then Crysis 2.
So is there a PC demo out yet?
-
Thanks. Great video. picked up 500 sheets of wide ruled notebook paper.
My girlfriend and I laughed through the whole video.
And happy birthday evil.
-
Yea, until the PSU burns up. Just cross your fingers it won't take out anything else when it dies. And best of luck.
-
Can't see it. Use photobucket or something.
-
My drive tires went from 85% to 25% in about 9 months. I have too much fun with them. I'd love to post a video too, but I want my tires to last until I get a tax return or something.
-
*follows suit
-
Cool man, you tucked the water lines well. I don't even see them.

It looks very clean Evil.
-
I think the objective-based gameplay is what gives the game drive or a reason to actually play.
So what's with the airwalk bug?
-
I think this might be our next "Crysis". It is what I am looking into if Crysis 2 fails us.
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Refloormat. Probably porn and virus-related. Usually, you should re-install the OS before you ask for help. And stay off websites that have viruses and all those bad things.
And don't forget to sell comic books for a decent power supply.
-
That's not even Crysis anymore. Wtf. Couldn't they have just released something relatively close to Crysis before releasing this shit.
Looks like all marketing to me.
-
If they don't want our money, fine. I'll take it elsewhere. But I don't think we need to worry about it.
-
-
-
Evil, I think it is time to address your addiction.
-
Sure, here is a good one:
...wait, how do I attach an image file?

