Steam deals -- Right Now

• Steam is having awesome deals right now. Just go look. I just got all THQ games for $50 including Metro 2033. CS:S is $5. Go Czech it out yo and Merry Christmas.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• :lol: I could not refuse BF2 for $10. And all I knew was bcf2 (or whatever it is) was a good game. I watched the demos and tossed money at it. I enjoyed BF2 for a little bit, then bought the correct game. Then liked it so much I bought Vietnam, which is fricken awesome.

Well, Metro 2033 is actually a high quality game. It is a post-WW3 nuclear winter and post nucular war game set in Russia and eastern Europe. It is addicting. This is the first game that I tested that I could not play on max settings with my GTX 460. I max all my games out at 1680x1050 except this one. It is intense and I can see why it is the modern-day video stress defacto in bold text. Also, it is very cinematic. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a high-end game for single player.

CS:S is just ok, but worth the $5 I threw at it. It will receive some attention. I did not expect anything fancy since it is older. About 5-6 years ago I could see this game being popular.

Red Faction: Guerrilla is good. Graphics are good and very stable. The gameplay is alright.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. sucks. Could not play it for very long. Also, the game does not support my native resolution from the menu and I don't care about it enough to change it from properties tab ATM.

Saints Row is cool if you like the GTA-style games. It would be best if you have a controller to plug in, simply because you do a lot of driving.

Company of Heroes + expansions: still need to play it.

Warhammer + expansions: still need to play it.

Juiced 2: still need to play.

And there are a lot of other games I need to play before I can comment on them.

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• I just notitced it looks like Steam has Battlefield Bad Company 2 on sale for $6.80 right now. If you don't own it, get it. =OSF= is starting a server there now.