Playing today on the server

• So I tried to play there today and it felt like I was playing against bots. Both of these players would absolutely own anything you put in front of them, and they never made a mistake. The only player that could compete was PointGaurd. I think there names were eQ-Rectum and iQ-(something-er-other).

Ok, it's my first day back in weeks, and I enter to find this. Well, I tried to play several other times but our server was empty. I have no trouble killing other players, but to think there are players out there who are 100% accurate 100% of the time and never make a mistake is absurd. It would appear that we can no longer stop cheaters.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• I think big visk means Phail not you Tioga, sorry to burst your little bubble.

I was getting bad lags many instances of instant death because i just do not rigister the bullets hitting untill i'm dead, this can make you think these guys hack. At the moment for me server is so important to get a good accurate hit register maybe due to my less than 1mb connection?

Still Phail yeah he is sick, hacker probably not, bug user maybe is this just as bad as cheating? In my book yes but how do you prove.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Actually he was talking about me arborist. Umad

Tioga yr a gd plyr of that thr is no dbt (i abbreviated that into retard for you :twisted: ) but i felt there were other players who surpassed even yr skill at Crysis on this day as you do not really play much these days and i think these are the players to which BETA refers well for me they did.

I do not think they hack they just have this immense ability to stay calm and smooth aim almost aimbot like but without. I'm also sure these players do use any glitch/bug they can which is gay in my opinion.

It is a universal rule there will always be players better than you, we know of many players like Wolfenzi, Tucanek and Chris all accused of hacking by us and kicked or banned at some point, i know these players well and have played on other servers with them where they get owned by players even better than them, does this mean these other players hacks are stronger or is it just that they are playing against players of an even greater skill.

Eq.Rectum-Phail is a sick player and has days where he is really on it, but i know there are players even better

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• He actually was referring to me. The only person who had eQ on their name that day he played was me. There was an iQ person, who he also included in his post, who as phail.

• Well, if I had Xfire installed on my machine I would have taken a video. It looks like Macros or something for the constant strafe jumps.

I also noticed these two players were just about the only players to kill me. As I adapted to their onslaught (and wamred up to Crysis-style game play), I noticed I could mow down the other players but rarely killed these two eQ and iQ players.

Arborist, thank you for noticing this thread and providing input. You are a better player than I am. I also know that you are probably one of the top players, however I never see you abuse strafe jumps like that. Actually, I have never seen any player known as a strong player abuse strafe jumps like that.

As good as Phail may be, a fresh mind and no immediate identification would yield only a notion that iQ and eQ are abusing the game somehow. This is my testimony of what I witnessed. I cannot prove anything with reproducible evidence. I do not expect any action to be taken based on my testimony. However, I know what I saw was not standard behavior of a player. It only appears to me as consistent abuse of an external means to produce a game to their favor.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• Yes their good but i dont think they are hacking...much. I must say that since this whole sidious beening messed up thing(One who has no doubt invited players (with Really high ping) to play on the us server started there has been a loss of respect for osf general rules such as "speed noobing", "lagging", "no recoiling" and more, things seem to be happening like other players in his clan or people he invited to play on our server been acting different and perhaps envoking their use of glitches and bugs to bring us down. plus yes they are good, you have to be good to properly use any of that shit anyway...so this is just my view on some of the god mode like players.

You can always try busting their balls.

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES