Spawn w/ more equipment or spawn w/ more prestige?

• After asking a few of you in TS what you thought of increasing the GEN prestige amount upon spawn, I was going to increase it to 1000. however, because I do not feel like tinkering with too many other variables (like VTOL price, for example) how about just adding a scar with laser pointer to the default spawn items for GENs?

I figure this will be the same as spawning with an extra 200, as it is a common loadout that most of us buy anyways. Plus, if you TK someone, you'll at least have a gun to fight with. I also expect this to help with bunker rape, as you will already have your main weapon fully modded and ready to go as soon as you spawn.

If the feedback is positive, we can try this out.

• No, this is a terrible idea (sorry if that was harsh)

What servers with spawn guns fail to see is that everyone likes different weapons. It's sooo much easier to buy ur shit then to have to get a fuckin shit gun that you didnt want and take off all the useless attachments u dont like. Long story short, NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

No spawn guns. Prestige is a much better source of satisfaction to the player. Then they can buy exactly what they want.

Now i do like scar lp, but some may want PR and some may want FY. So no. Think of the consequences behind your actions.

• 1.5 nay, because I have four or five loadouts, all of which I love to use, and the SCAR is only in one. I don't want to spawn with a SCAR every time. Tioga's right, and just because most of OSF only uses a SCAR anyway doesn't mean the same applies to other players who would join our server.

• lol Visk :lol:

loadouts: its easy to change them, just open an editor if you dont want to change them using crysis. Also, the loadouts will still work since you can carry 2 rifles.
    Visit the In´F server to check out default SCAR plus Laser pointer. Its really nice

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• lol Visk :lol:

loadouts: its easy to change them, just open an editor if you dont want to change them using crysis. Also, the loadouts will still work since you can carry 2 rifles.
    Visit the In´F server to check out default SCAR plus Laser pointer. Its really nice

Hmm... 2 rifles would come in handy. And I can edit loadouts without Crysis? !!!!! I always deeply hated Crysis's buy menu and glitchy buy system, loadout editor included. Sweet, thanks for that info.

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU USE ANYTHING OTHER THAN SCAR LP

fuck_you-1.jpg

Seriously, we can tell that you just want to be different, even when you're not (you use the scar w/ a laser exclusively).

In other words, if we all voted for the 200 points as opposed to the scar+laser, you'd vote for scar+laser just to be different, despite how you actually feel.

Tioga isn't an easy nut to crack, but I'm on to you, boy. :D

• lol evil yea just say what you really mean, being different doesnt mean being better, look at arson, hes much different but he isnt...................... better.................... anyone can attest to that. only in attitude id say though

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Yeah id be game for tat, and even if people dont use scars they still spawn with 800 anyway as there used to to buy what they want

The scar is just an added bonus, dropped it and work away with your normal 800, i really dont see Tiogas arguement.

I was on this server once and it had a cool mod that you couldnt take damage when you spawn in bunker till you step out and you couldnt damage from shooting out of the bunker until you steped out, was a safe zone like spawning at base.
    Not sure if it would work in long run but was good to see

How about modding the strength punch, i HATE tat SHIT

Wardy

• Again, i love scar lp, but not everyone else does. some hate the scar and dont use the lp. Your assumption of my nature is proved false by this truth: i am not one to go against common ideal, rather i speak for the players of the server; the real common.

Speaking of cracking nuts:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by tioga (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• tioga, what you fail to understand is no one is harmed at all you idiot.

you know what happens if you dont want a scar/lp. NOTHING, you get one, throw it away, you still have EXACTLY what you would have had otherwise.

however, if you like a scar lp as 90% of the people do, you are helped. you now got a free gun/lp.

can you try and argue that those with the free scar/lp are better off, but they are actually equally set up.